2012/07/24

Amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone (Live)


Amy Winehouse - I Told You I Was Trouble - Live in London

A year ago this week, we unfortunately lost one of the most powerful female singers of our time. On 23rd of July 2011 soul-jazz singer Amy Winehouse passed away at only 27 years old. Her unique deep contralto vocals and her eclectic style will forever be remembered.



This performance of "Wake Up Alone" is an excerpt of her "I Told You I Was Trouble" DVD recorded live at London's Shepherds Bush Empire in London, England in 2007. There is an intimate moment during her performance where she lips "I love you" to her then husband up in the balcony.
Check out these other memorable Amy Winehouse tracks performed live; Back To Black, You Know I’m No Good, and Valerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment